Re: [Shop-talk] PV system

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] PV system
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 02:26:30 +0000
wait...that never came up.  so you're saying that when the utility loses power
(like they're wont to do here) I'm down, too, even with the PV system.  nobody
mentioned that, and we got fairly involved in discussions.  that was a major
bennie as we lose power here all the time and the PV system would at least
power the a/c during the hottest parts of the day.

From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>