Re: [Shop-talk] Parts Washers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Parts Washers
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:01:26 -0700
Agitene and Super Agitene are petroleum based according to their
MSDS.  Graymills does make a product call Aquatine and Super Aquatine that
are water soluble, but given the cost of the regular stuff, the water based
stuff is probably NASA-spec priced.

I have regular (I think) Agitene in my HF parts washer.  When it's finally
too nasty to use I plan to replace it with regular mineral spirits/paint
thinner, unless I can find a distributor that sells bulk Varsol or
something like it.

Dave C