Re: [Shop-talk] Parts Washers

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, "'Shop-Talk List'"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Parts Washers
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:29:34 +0000
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
> > or maybe
> > they changed formulations by the Model A.
>
> Wasn't the Model T "any color so long as it's black", but the Model A was
> available in many different colors ?

Early T's came in colors.  As production ramped up, Ford discovered that the
black paint dried faster (they could cover with thinner coats, maybe?) and in
the interests of production rates, the cars went all-black.

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,