Re: [Shop-talk] Snake Light - HD 3 fo $5

To: mikel@ichips.intel.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Snake Light - HD 3 fo $5
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 01:13:13 GMT
I picked up one set of the 3 for $5 on Black Friday but they were sold out
that day and weren't getting more in.  I checked again today and they said it
was a one time stocking.  I guess if a store didn't sell out of their initial
shipment they could still be around but they went quick here in GA.

-- Mike Lee <mikel@ichips.intel.com> wrote:
>So this is a good time to mention these:
>
>http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.46
>
>I've got a few of these I picked up at Harbor Freight (and thought they
>were a good deal at $5/ea on sale, let alone at this price!).
>
>They're awesome.  Small, so they fit places easily.  Rugged.  Pretty
>bright.  Price is killer.
>
>Every toolbox & car should have one.

I dunno if the deal is still valid, but Home Depot was selling 3-packs of
these flashlights for $5 (or $1.67 each including the batteries!) the weekend
after Thanksgiving; I snagged a few sets.  They still seem to be still
selling
some of the other sale stuff at the same price  (i.e. the Gorilla ladder)
when
I was there this weekend, so maybe they still have them?
You are subscribed as mbarre@juno.com