Re: [Shop-talk] Battery Clarification

To: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>, eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Battery Clarification
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 04:30:50 +0000
From: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
> Lithium ion batteries have a short lifetime.  They last about 24
> months from the date of manufacture.  That's true if they're used, or
> not.

Maybe Ni-MH batteries would be better.  I've had my little Kodak digi camera
for 36 months, put a couple of thousand pix though it and pay little attention
to when I put it on the charging stand and when I don't.

Still works.

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,