Re: [Shop-talk] Battery Clarification

To: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Battery Clarification
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 16:17:04 -0600
*I shoot lots of digital photos with a Canon camera and over several years,
I've come to the Rayovac Hybird NiMH AA cells for my purpose.  They charge
in my old NiMH charger, perform like any NiMH batteries and, on the shelf,
 hold their charge 3 or 4 time longer than other NiMH I've used.  That's
important to me . . it's frustrating to install batteries you charged last
month and find them dead.  Check them out:*
**
*http://www.rayovac.com/recharge/index.shtml*
**
*They cost about what other NiMH batteries cost, 10 buck for 4.  *
**
*Tony*