[Shop-talk] Multimaster tool

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Multimaster tool
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:21:54 -0400
My wife just called me into the family room to watch an infomercial.

They were demoing a Fein MultiMaster.  Very interesting looking tool,
but expensive at $400.  While we do spend that kind of money on
a tool, a good compressor, a tool box, etc, it seems like a lot of
money.

I'm usually very leary of the infomercials.  I remember when I first
saw one for the little Giant ladder.  My wife loved the idea.  When they
had a rep at Costco, the wife broke down and got me one for Father's
day.  It is neat.

Back to the MultiMaster.  Anyone have one, or used one?  What
do you really think of it?  Is it work the money?

John

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic