Re: [Shop-talk] Multimaster tool

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Multimaster tool
From: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:49:59 -0400
Wish I would've got one when I installed new flooring, to cut back door jambs
and trim for the new flooring to slide under.  Hard work to do by hand.
Would've also been nice to make quick, accurate cuts in baseboards/trim or
plaster walls, etc. where I had to use a jig or circ saw that made alot of
dust and mess.

I think one downside I've heard is the cost of new blades, but some guys I've
heard have taken to buying cheap trim handsaws, etc. and cut them up, drilled
mounting holes, and used them as replacements.

-PJ