Re: [Shop-talk] Storing tie-downs

To: "'shop-talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Storing tie-downs
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:14:56 -0700
I hang them all by the hook from the wire type shelving in my garage.  They
are in plain sight, not tangled and easily accessed.

Ropes I keep coiled up in "Bag'O-Ropes" a nylon stuff sack full of ropes of
different sizes and lengths.  That way, when I need a rope, I have a good
choice.  I also keep all of my extension cords on an old hose hanger in the
garage.

Jack