Re: [Shop-talk] Dangerous tool gloat

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dangerous tool gloat
From: Vin Marshall <vlm@te-motorworks.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 00:14:28 -0700
My henchman / sometimes contractor shoots at me with his Paslode gun
from time to time.  Through carhartt pants and at greater than a
point blank range, it's really not that bad.  Definitely not
effective as a weapon.

We open one of the episodes of the interweb video show that we do
with him shooting glass bottles with it at about 10'.  They get
knocked over, but they don't seem to break.

-vin

--
Dispatch From The TE Labs show @
http://www.youtube.com/user/temotorworks