Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: an new one on me... plumbing

To: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: an new one on me... plumbing
From: bill@gingerich.us
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 17:50:44 -0700
   John,

   I  had  a  similar  "bubbling"  issue  at  work several months ago.  I
   thought  venting  also,  but our plumber said it was almost always the
   result  of  a  blockage  in  the  drain line somewhere.  Our sinks and
   toilets seemed to work fine, other than the bubbling.  When he ran his
   camera  down the line, there was indeed a partial blockage.  Once that
   was cleared, the bubbling went away.

   BillG

   OKC