Re: [Shop-talk] Mailbox to end all mailboxes

To: Bill Rabel <brabel@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mailbox to end all mailboxes
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 06:04:40 -0400
Thanks Bill, but I can't view it.  I've never seen a page where "IE" is an
"unsupported" browser and you can't continue without firefox or Safari. IE
does suck, but it is by far the industry standard.

Is there a way to view it without installing the additional browser?

Thanks.

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.

Bill Rabel <brabel@comcast.net>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
06/29/2009 22:06

Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Mailbox to end all mailboxes

Here's where to see my mailbox.

<http://www.me.com/gallery/#100010/Mailbox> Double-click on the oval
"album" and then double click on the one photo to enlarge it.

You are subscribed as eric@megageek.com