Re: [Shop-talk] Whining time, Team.Net updates

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Whining time, Team.Net updates
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:36:56 -0700
> Yes, I know that as the fellow behind the curtain who
> keeps Team.Net on the air, I do my share of whining.

I disagree.

> But the whining here is coming from one of the disks
> on the server

Just curious, what does a server-grade hard drive cost these days?  Consumer
grade drives have gotten incredibly cheap (recently bought 1.5 Terabytes for
about $150), but good server equipment has always been more expensive.

> Of course, there are those who still try
> to use majordomo to manage their mailman subscriptions,
> not much I can do about that!

If I might make a suggestion; you could perhaps change the link at
http://www.team.net/tn-mail.html
which says "Team.Net Mailing List Manager" but points to majordomo.

> But for now, consider this an Official Team.Net fund drive,
> and assist as you can:

On its way.
Randall