Re: [Shop-talk] An off shoot of the Toyota debacle.....

To: "John Miller" <jem@milleredp.com>, "'shop-talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] An off shoot of the Toyota debacle.....
From: "Arvid Jedlicka" <arvidj@visi.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 13:21:44 -0600
Just curious, if it is only on the output side how do you ever get it to do
anything?

The pump would not be turning if the car is not moving and I can only assume
that if the pump is not turning there is no pressure available to engage
anything to get the car moving. I must be missing something here ...