Re: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press.

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press.
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:01:24 -0800
> I know a lot of people that aren't willing to even install a ceiling
> fan, lest they electrocute themselves and burn the house
> down.

Might be something to be said for that, considering the sloppy work I've
seen.  Ceiling fans are particularly troublesome because of the continuous
motion (while running) and weight, plus the potential for falling on
someone's head.  When I bought this house, I discovered that one of them was
just hanging on the drywall!

But the real point, as always, is "Don't believe everything you read".

-- Randall

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive