Re: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press.

To: Mark Andy <marka@maracing.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press.
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 11:56:46 -0500
Right.  Not in my neighborhood.  And often (not always) the "pro" you
actually get doing the dangerous work is some poor guy with no more
training or skill than you have.  His risk aversion is just overcome
by his desire for food and shelter.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net

At 10:45 AM 3/1/2011, Mark Andy wrote:
>Howdy,
>
>On Tue, 1 Mar 2011, Tom & Marge FitzGibbon wrote:
>>The $30 it costs me to have someone clean my gutters is cheap
>>compared to my insurance deductible or the cost of a wheel chair (or casket).
>
>It only costs $30 to get someone to clean out your gutters?
>
>Hell, I need to look into hiring a pro to do it then!  And not
>because its dangerous, either.  :-)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive