Re: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press <-- Gutters

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press <-- Gutters
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 21:28:33 -0800
David,

A friend of mine installed some foam inserts from Costco.  He is on his
third season and no issues with pine/spruce needles here in the great
Seattle area.  I'm installing them next year when they go on sale at about
$40/32 linear feet.

GutterStuffR
Self-installed Gutter Filter
Seals Out Leaves While Allowing Large Volumes Of Water To Flow
32 Linear Feet
Item # 450980

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11490677&search=gutter&Mo=1
&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Sp=S&
N=5000043&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:B
C&Ne=4000000&D=gutter&Ntt=gutter&No=1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=
&s=1

Jack