[Shop-talk] gah. Moron press <-- Gutters

Subject: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press <-- Gutters
From: strovato at optonline.net (Steven Trovato)
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:05:28 -0500
Where do you live?  Here in New York, we just had a very bad time
with ice dams.  Those foam inserts look like they would turn into
solid blocks of ice if used here.  The rainhandler perhaps would be
OK in some cases, but spraying the water off the roof and onto the
driveway will just be an ice nightmare.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net