Re: [Shop-talk] Modular wall-mount storage rails?

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Modular wall-mount storage rails?
From: Bill Rabel <brabel@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 19:10:42 -0700
I have used some Flow Wall, and the stuff is pretty good, although the hangers
sure are expensive! They are well made, and the wall strips are extruded
plastic, rather than the pressboard stuff I've seen. The general-purpose
hangers seem to be the most useful, rather than the purpose-built bike
hangers, and shelves and such. Costco.com has some good starter packages.

- Bill Rabel
  Anacortes

<hillman@planet-torque.com>wrote:

>>  I'm trying to make better use of the limited space in my 'shop', aka 2.5
>> car garage.  There's a bunch of mismatched shelves and whatnot, many that
>> inherited from the previous owners.  I'm thinking about some wall-mount
>> storage rails.  There are several different brands/models... Craftsman has
>> VersaTrack, Rubbermaid sells FastTrack, there's FreedomRail, HoleyRail,
Easy

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/brabel@comcast.net