Re: [Shop-talk] Mitre Saws

To: shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mitre Saws
From: Rich White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 08:18:12 -0500
I agree with what Doug said in the most part, but what is "worn-out" so a
professional might still have many years of life left for the hoppiest.

Rich White Central, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF###L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

> The point of course is that when a professional sells tools, it is
> because they no longer have a use for them. This may be because they
> are retiring, going out of business, etc., but it is just as likely
> that the tool is worn-out, broken, or was just not very good in the
> first place...
>
> Doug

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96