Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Floor Paint

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Floor Paint
From: Mike Sinclair <phoenix722@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 12:01:12 -0800

--------------4d4EBJOtoqu3KgZLTRSTOIEa

I used muriatic acid to prepare the floor after a thorough cleaning.
(Easier to do on a brand new floor).  Muriatic acid is bad stuff; be
careful.  The paint was called something-Chex, I forget the exact name.
Highly recommended, but I was not impressed, as it seemed to wear off
after awhile.  Made cleanups easy, tho.  If you use a little aggregate,
fine, but don't overdue it.

Mike

On 1/19/23 9:55 AM, Jack Brooks wrote:
> I'd suggest epoxy with a light aggregate to avoid slipping, but prep, either
> mechanical or chemical, is key.
>
> Jack

  <head>
  </head>
        after a thorough cleaning.  (Easier to do on a brand new
        floor).  Muriatic acid is bad stuff; be careful.  The paint was
        called something-Chex, I forget the exact name.  Highly
        recommended, but I was not impressed, as it seemed to wear off
        after awhile.  Made cleanups easy, tho.  If you use a little
        aggregate, fine, but don't overdue it.</font></p>
cite="mid:CY5PR11MB653357F642FF696279A8013BA8C49@CY5PR11MB6533.namprd11.prod.outlook.com">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">I'd suggest epoxy with a light
[...]

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Shop-talk@autox.team.net";>Shop-talk@autox.team.net</a>
href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"