Storage space 1 hour north of Chicago

To: "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, Healey list <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, vintage race list <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Storage space 1 hour north of Chicago
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 08:26:26 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
To all,

I've just lease a 26' x 36' steel buiding, concrete floor, for storage.
It's 2 minutes from my home, and I drive by it every day. I'm moving
some of my collection over there to free up some space at the garage at
home.

I'm interested in renting out winter storage space, reasonable. If you
have a car that needs a safe, dry home for the winter, let me know.

WST
Lake Villa, IL