Re: Midget Kit

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Midget Kit
From: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 09:01:28 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Carol

So that's how this works. We think it's great when spridgets get their own
list and now we find out that it's just because 'they' want to be rid of
us. I believe this is what is meant by the term "kicked upstairs." If I
were the sensitive, touchy type, I might feel hurt.

The Winner's Circle has pictures of the kit (or a very similar one) on
their site:  www.spridget.com

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget (no flares, although a few in the boot might be nice for
emergencies)