Re: Who's on this new list?

To: "Dave Garron" <bugeye@neca.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Who's on this new list?
From: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 10:33:53 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello Spridgets

Hello to all from the Healey list.

I promise not to put down rubber bumbers,  1098cc engines, cars without
boot lids, 5-speed conversions, wire wheels,  aftermarket go-fast goodies,
trailer queens, stow-away tops, low profile tires, inertial reel seatbelts,
Fiberglass body panels, Miatas, walnut gearshift knobs, Mega-watt stereos,
Nader dashboards, or even Franks V-6 'Beast'. I may express my opinions or
preferences, but they only apply to me.

Having said that...

Dave,
How does the original master cylinder feel with disc brakes? I understand
that with a wider bore it will take less pedal to move the same amount of
fliud down the lines, what does it do for feel?
I am about to do a disc brake conversion on my GAN1 (production 9/61)
Midget. I had planned on doing the PUDLJMPR "quick and dirty" version as
budget is somewhat limited. A friend is converting a later Midget to wires
and has obtained pretty much a whole new front end to do it, thus some of
his good-condition front end bits have gone surplus. I'm hoping I can keep
my recently re-lined master cylinder.

What say the list?

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget GAN1 L 2395