Re: Midget Disks WAS: Who's on this new list?

To: "Adrian" <adrian@utk.edu>, <BRUCE48127@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Midget Disks WAS: Who's on this new list?
From: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 12:47:14 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Adrian,

On all Sprites from bugeyes through October 1962 and Midgets from June '61
through the same vintage, the front brakes are drums, and the rear drums
are of a different design from all later spridgets. The later front discs
are basically a bolt-on upgrade for the early cars. That's what I want to
do with mine.  Four wheel disc brakes have been done by racers, but I
couldn't presume to advise on that. Way out of my leaugue.

Phil Vanner
GAN1L2395