Re: parts for sale???????

To: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: parts for sale???????
From: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 12:58:21 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
If you look at the majordomo message that you got on subscribing, the one
that say's "save this message" (unfortunately I deleted mine.) MJB seems to
be saying "list your parts for sale" I think it's a good thing. Why buy new
when used will do? It's one of the benefits of contact with other owners of
like cars.

Phil Vanner