Re: parts for sale???????

To: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: parts for sale???????
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 16:06:39 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, Spridgeteers!
Steve Byers checking in.

In the welcome message to this list, the owner Mark Bradakis, says:

"Feel free to ask about
technical issues, parts and cars, either wanted or for sale".

As for the petty bickering, it is inevitable, whatever list you are on.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain