Re: Hi All

To: <b-evans@ix.netcom.com>, "Les Myer" <lmyer@qtm.net>
Subject: Re: Hi All
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 97 01:47:28 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Sender: owner-spridgets@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
On 10/18/97 3:46 PM so and so  b-evans@ix.netcom.com said. (And I quote)
\Number A I thought they were called "BUGEYES" ;-)
Number B This is a spridget list which unfortunatley includes Midgets (
the -dgets in Spridgets)
Number C It feels great to be a point of interest - Us Midget owners have
been left out of the MG list ( No offence Mark)
But if this list goes all buygeyed - bye bye
Larry Macy
78 Midget