Re: Hi All

To: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Hi All
From: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 20:50:25 -0700
Cc: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>, Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I Agree to that Bob.  I am a fellow Bugeye owner,  What he is talking
about is how to change even the spark plugs is a chore.  The front
hood/bonnet doesn't open very far.  I'm thinking about the backward
openning bonnet for mine.  I think that last bump on the head must have
finally got some sense knocked into it.  How could that have happened?

Rick Walters

52 MGTD, 74 MGB, 76 XJ12C, & Puddles (60 Frogeye)