Glad to see this new list

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Glad to see this new list
From: george procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 13:29:47 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi all
Glad we finally have a Sprite list!!!! While I've owned much Brit. iron
over the years the Bugeye was my first car when I was 16 and has always
been special to me.  I hope this list grows as nicely as the other related
lists have (big healey/brit._car/mg's)

This Tuesday we go on vacation, a long drive from Cleveland to New Mexico
to pick up an early '58 yellow bugeye.  A no rust but could use a new
interior example that I'm buying from the "original owner" . . . .
Unbelievable. She even has photos of the car coming off the transport truck
when it was delivered to the dealership in Oct. 58.  We're going to trailer
it back.   I'm sure there will be a saga involved, and I will share with
the list upon my return.

Regards to all
GP
'51TD, '55TF1500,75Leata,'58Bugeye(an5 3962) (Very Soon!!)