FW: Glad to see this new list

To: spridgets
Subject: FW: Glad to see this new list
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:25:44 -0700 (MST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
[Bounce: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/base64/i" at
line 28  Message too long (>10000 chars)]

     Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 03:06:25 -0400
     From: george procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
     Subject: Glad to see this new list

Hi all
Glad we finally have a Sprite list!!!! While I've owned much Brit. iron
over the years the Bugeye was my first car when I was 16 and has always
been special to me.  I hope this list grows as nicely as the other related
lists have (big healey/brit._car/mg's)

Next week we go on vacation, a long drive from Cleveland to New Mexico to
pick up an early '58 yellow bugeye.  A no rust but could use a new interior
example that I'm buying from the "original owner" . . . . Unbelievable. She
even has photos of the car comming off the transport truck when it was
delivered to the dealership in Oct. 58.  We're going to trailer it back.
I'm sure there will be a saga involved, and I will share with the list upon
my return.

Hope I'm not over "bandwidthing" but I just HAD to attach some photo's of
my new baby to share. (I think it's about a 50k .jpg file)

[Yes, it IS inappropriate to post something more than a few paragraphs long.

   mjb.  ]