Lenham image.

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Lenham image.
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 01:27:28 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At this URL:

http://www.specialcar.com/journal/ads/pics/1378224746.jpg

  ...is a car that looks very similar to the Lenham
images that I have. The front is almost identical, the
back isn't quite right with the pictures I have, except
this is alloy the one I have images of is fiberglass.

  Perhaps this is the original?

  The car in this image is for sale, here is the rest
of the text.

1962 Austin Healey WSM Race Car Very rare. Original condition.
Only raced for 2 years and in dry storage since then. Full alloy
body. Formula Jr. motor. LHD. One of 3 in US. $18,500. Wire
Wheel Classic Sports Car, Inc. FL, Phone: 561 595 3000,
FAX: 561 595 3031, Email: HHARRIS07@aol.com, Click here for
picture. Ad #1378224746

  Thanks to Alan on the Midget BBS for finding this
image.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada