Re: Kingpin bushings!!!

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>, Healey List <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Kingpin bushings!!!
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 22:48:23 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey All,

OK. Here is my plea.  Does anyone in the Dallas area have the kingpin reamer
that I can borrow, or pay them to do it for me (at a reasonable price
though)

Or, do any of you guys in the Dallas area want to invest in one as a group,
and we can give it to the tech director of the A-H club (who I know doesn't
have one) or MG club for the other poor slobs who need it.  If three of us
were interested it would still cost us less (slightly) than having the set
done by Apple. ((Doesn't that sound like the begging KERA (the local public
radio station) has been doing all week))

Patton

BTW: MG list guy's I decided I miss ya'll (don't tell anyone) so I'm doing
the digest thing this time.  I'll be quiet for the most part, but I'll be
watching.

Nory suggested:

--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV
My Spritepage (featuring a JAVA Spridget newsgroup) is found at...