Brake pad upgrade

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brake pad upgrade
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 08:50:16 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
OK, I also have more brake questions.  Before I invest in a big brake
conversion, I want to try some better pads first.
I was wondering if anyone on this list has had experiences with
performance pads (Mintex, Hawk, etc.).  I am mainly interested in how much
difference it makes to the braking and braking modulation.  Also, I don't
want a race pad that needs warm-up before it starts working.

Thanks,

                                                           '67 Sprite