Re: Pulling Engine -- ideas?

To: chuck ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Pulling Engine -- ideas?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 18:49:04 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Chuck

If your back is in good shape just muscle the unit out. 2guys can easily
lift out an "A" series engine and trans.
A com-a-long hung from a 4X4 across 2 or 3 ceiling beams will work too.
Same goes for a good strong tree branch (4"diameter minimum)

Good luck

ps   If the car is a Bugeye, remove the rad and pull it straight out the
front, no lift.
      Square bodies, just stand on the shocks and lift (watch your back)

Good luck
Frank Clarici
Too many Sprites