Embarassment!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Embarassment!
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 18:04:18 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This morning I wrote:
> Ulix with softtop up :-(

Well it had been freezing cold here the last couple of days and this
morning.  I went out for some errands and suddenly around noon found
myself next to a Miata at a stop light.  The 50ish lady and her daughter
had the top DOWN!!! Gulp.
Here we are cracking jokes about Miata owners not knowing that their tops
can be removed and I am next to one with my top UP.
I slid down in my seat in embarassment and took the next possible turn to
get away from the Miata and to stop and lower the top.
By this time the sun had come out and I had a beautiful drive around
town...

Man, the exhaust sounds so much better with the top down.

                                                           '67 Sprite