Hi Curt, welcome to the list, don't be a lurker!

To: "Spridget List (E-mail)" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hi Curt, welcome to the list, don't be a lurker!
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 08:32:46 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sprite and Midget people:

I just discovered that a friend of mine subscribes,  and although I'm sure he
would have things to contribute, he hasn't posted anything yet. So I'm taking
this opportunity to give him a hard time.

Curtis has a very tidy Mk3 Sprite (with paint that I envy)  And I figure anyone
capable of repairing a solenoid with zip-strips has to have valuable things to
say.

And since he also helped me with my Generator woes when I was far from home and
in a hurry I'll have to reluctantly concede that he's also a  hell of a guy.

Say Hi to the list Curt!

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget