RE: another brake question

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: another brake question
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 97 19:15:07 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Alan

It sounds like the MC is not bleeding back as you diagnosed.  If it were just
one wheel it might be other things like a bad rubber brake line but with
multiple wheels probably the MC.  Probably just not enough pressure to set off
the brake light switch. I would think that if you opened a bleed screw on one
of the locked wheels that you would get a pretty good squirt rather than the
normal dribble when there is no pressure.

Larry