Re: Top down driving

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Top down driving
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 07:50:04 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
When I was 16 and had my first Midget (a '75) I used to cruise around
town in January in 15-20 degrees (F...not C!) with the top down and the
heater going full blast.  Talk about stares!  But that was so much fun!
I have to keep remembering all those good times to keep me motivated on
my latest ground-up project, that seems like it will take the rest of my
life!

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes