FW: Re: FW: The unthinkable

To: spridgets
Subject: FW: Re: FW: The unthinkable
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:22:46 -0700 (MST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
[BOUNCE spridgets@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match
"/triumph.cs.utah.edu/i" at line 42]

     Date: Fri, 17 Oct 97 14:25:00 PDT
     From: Chuck Simmers <Chuck_Simmers@ccm.ch.intel.com>
     Subject: Re: FW: The unthinkable

    But my horn didn't get his attention at all.  It's pretty feeble; I
    guess it's time for a dual-horn upgrade before I get seriously crunched.

    Phil Vanner

Phil,
        I have always been impressed by the "authoritative" sound of
the horns on my Buick Roadmaster. I've seen guys in 1 ton trucks jump
when sounded. I have since added them to my Midget. No one ignores
them.

        General Motors standard horns available at any GM parts counter;
A-tone, C-tone, D-tone, and F-tone.

Regards,
Chuck Simmers

P.S. This particular set of tones sound a bit like a Santa Fe freight train.