FW: The unthinkable

To: spridgets
Subject: FW: The unthinkable
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 10:28:01 -0600 (MDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
[BOUNCE spridgets@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from ["Phil Vanner"
<pvanner@pclink.com>]]

     Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:39:23 -0500
     From: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
     Subject: The unthinkable

To our new list:

It is good to have a list that is not MG or Healey specific. In the MG
world, midgets are sort of like stepchildren. I'm glad to have access to
the wisdom of the Sprite people too -- a lot of the serious wrenchers are
into bugeyes and there were more sprites than midgets in the early years.

Last night I pulled up in front of a local burger joint and I had barely
got the car out of gear when the reversing lights of the Camry in front of
me came on. Yep, he whacked into me. No, he didn't do much damage (mostly
the plastic badge on the grille plenum.) But my horn didn't get his
attention at all.  It's pretty feeble; I guess it's time for a dual-horn
upgrade before I get seriously crunched.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget