FW: Manuals

To: spridgets
Subject: FW: Manuals
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:41:48 -0700 (MST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
[BOUNCE spridgets@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/<HTML>/i" at
line 28]

     Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 22:44:16 -0500
     From: "Dave Woerpel" <dwoerpel@wi.net>
     Subject: Manuals

Dennis,      AKD3513 & AKD3514 cover the Sprite Mk. III & IV and Midget
Mk.II & Mk.III.  AKD4021 is the workshop manual for Sprite Marks II,
III, & IV and Midget Marks I, II, & III.

Listerers:  As far a signing of w/ Serial Numbers is concerned, I do it
to see what is out there.  It works, I have found a kindred spirit in
Ohio with a car only 4 away from mine.  We can compare and see if the
equipment is all there; original or not.  It is not meant to be
pretentious.  This may even help determine some part change over points
and quite possibly aid the Sprite Registry.  Right, Rick Moses?
Keep on Healeying!
Dave Woerpel '59 :()  HAN5L/17606