Re: 73 Midget Rheostat

To: "Tyson Sherman" <tsherman@tecinfo.com>, <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: 73 Midget Rheostat
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 16:56:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Tyson:
I don't know what the knob on an MGB looks like, but the knob on my car is
about an inch long, and 1/2 inch in diameter where you twirl it.  It is
black with white markings.  The markings look like a little speedometer
face with the pointer at rest.
What do the markings on yours look like?

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"