Mostly Oriental Substandard Stuff

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mostly Oriental Substandard Stuff
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 97 8:22:17 PST
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have found this out firsthand in order a new complete set of
sidecurtains from MOSS. The sidecurtains themself (I think made in
Germany) were excellent. The fixing brackets made in Tiawan are pitiful.
The bends are different on each one, to fit my sidecurtains is a LABOUR.
We I called to complain, I was told what do you expect they are probably
made in Taiwan. Early next year I am consider buying a new gille and
surround for my Midget MKI (1098cg). After ready about the Bugeye & MGA
grill stories last week I wonder about the quality of MOSS's grille for
a Midget? Anybody else make sidecurtain fixing brackets? I'm considering
using a vice to mold my current ones.

Fred Krampits
1963 MK I GAN2L19670