Re: Mostly Oriental Substandard Stuff

To: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: Re: Mostly Oriental Substandard Stuff
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:35:58 -0500
Cc: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dave Woerpel wrote:
> We should band together and pledge to send all the subpar stuff back.  A
> few thousand returns and they should get the hint...... well maybe.

  I think it's a little above Moss.

  I don't exactly see the Moss motors international empire
of financial dominance. They are a business like anybody
else, they sell what they can get for enough of a profit
to stay in business.

  It might simply be unrealistic to expect everything to
exist in the quality we want. Especially since I think
we all want this incredible quality for the same price
as the junk. :<

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada