Salvage yards

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Salvage yards
From: jphender@inav.net
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 09:51:03 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello all,

I was looking to buy a bonnet, (rump prints, remember?) and was offered
one for a reasonable price.  The problem is that he is on the East coast
and I am in Iowa.  Shipping is terrible.

Ideally I'd just go to my local auto recycler and pick a straight one up
for $25 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  Yeah, and pigs have wings!

I've called all of the yards in the area, but apparently they got rid of
all of their Spridgets to make room for all of the highly sought after
Monte Carlos.  Does anyone know where to find a good bonnet in Iowa,
southern Minnesota, Illinois or northern Missouri?  I don't mind taking a
5-hour drive.  (each way :-))

On the bright side, you almost NEVER see a LBC here so we'll be sure to
turn some heads - if I ever get it finished.

Thanks!

Jim