RE: Salvage Yards

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Salvage Yards
From: Janet and Steve <jkmtsh@crosslink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 12:28:10 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>Monte Carlos.  Does anyone know where to find a good bonnet in Iowa,
>southern Minnesota, Illinois or northern Missouri

Driving from Waverly, IA  to Bloomer WI on back roads
(are there any others?) I pass a auto repair shop in
Nowhere WI that has a Bugeye parked out front as an
advertisement. Maybe he would sell the bonnet or the whole car. Only problem
would be getting it down from the 20 foot
pole it is sitting on top of. BTW it is painted bright orange.
Steve