Re: Spirit of Adventure!!! WAS: !10 hour drive!

To: jphender@inav.net
Subject: Re: Spirit of Adventure!!! WAS: !10 hour drive!
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 15:58:02 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jim, I think that it would be OK,

My car is leaking oil all over the place, but very little has made it up to the
bonnet.  And you could just take a rag and wipe it down every 100 or so miles.
You need to stretch you legs anyhow.

Story about the trip will be worth the inconvenience.  You'll be telling that
one
to LBC folks for 20 years!!!

Patton

--
Patton Dickson                              Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite                   H-AN9-L/69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html