RE: need advice (kinda long) Thanks

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: need advice (kinda long) Thanks
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 97 01:41:51 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

----------
From:   owner-spridgets@autox.team.net on behalf of robert weeks
Sent:   Monday, November 17, 1997 9:38 PM
To:     spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
"I love working on my Midget, but I also use
it as a daily driver and I have a job and a relationship which take up
a good deal of my time so it would be nice to find a mechanic whom I
could trust to take the same pride in his work as I take in mine and
my car.

I'm kinda babbling, but I figured I'd throw that out there.

Thanks,

Robert Weeks"

Robert

I hear what you are saying.  I have a 1978 Porsche 911 SC that I have owned
since it was new.  Only one mechanic (besides myself) has touched it in that
time.  He recently passed away and I doubt that I will ever find another one
that I can trust.

Larry Miller