Which cam is this?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Which cam is this?
From: Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 11:37:16 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I don't have the box and specs with me in Michigan, but I remember it is an
inexpensive Piper regound cam (British, if I remember correctly).  I ordered
it because it was cheap and I needed another cam for my rebuild - they
called it a "road" cam - must have meant road race - The actual specs were
unknown to me at the time of ordering.  I think the specs called for the
power band to be 3000-7000 RPM - don't remember lift and duration.  For the
price, I am completely satisfied - but in reterospect, I would probably be
happier with the "street" grind they offered.

Les Myer